- Any new proposal which constitutes either clinical, pathological, or translational research (or combo) will be submitted to CLIC Steering Committee , initially as one page letter of intent.
- The one page letter of intent will include also the rational for including the study in CLIC project .
- The Steering Committee will decide whether the proposal has an interest for CLIC study. If yes, then the full length of the proposal will be requested.
- An Ad Hoc review committee with expertise in the proposed topic will be assigned (may include members of the Steering Committee).
- The Ad Hoc committee will complete a review of the project and submit recommendations to the Steering Committee, which will decide whether to approve a new CLIC proposal.
- The appropriate working groups will then be established for the new project according to the specific topic. The person/institution who proposed the project will have leadership in the design, conduct and authorship.
- Publication policy- authorship seniority should be based on those proposing the study and reflect centers contribution. Steering committee members?
- Call for proposals: once a year
CLIC Proposal Process developed by: Emilia Hodak & Iris Amitay- Laish